December 2, 2020: Bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy, University of Bologna, grade: 110/110 cum laude. Application thesis title in the pediatric area in collaboration with the AIFI pediatric GIS: "The infant at risk of developing a neuromotor pathology: qualitative survey on international assessment tools".
Speaker Prof. Milena Pagnoni
- July 2021 - today: Pediatric physiotherapist at UOS Neuropsychiatry of Childhood and Adolescence (NPIA)
- March 2021 - today: Physiotherapist at Polyclinic City of Medicine - Medigroup
- March 2021 - today: Physiotherapist at Kinesio Med Polyclinic Alfa
- January 2021 - July 2021: Physiotherapist at Shake Medical & Fitness
- Internships carried out during the training course (March 2018 - August 2020)
- First year: Nursing internship at Sant'Orsola-Malpighi Hospital, pavilion 23 Cardio-thoraco-vascular Joint and muscle assessment internship at Rizzoli Orthopedic Institute and Fisiodome Polyclinic - San Lazzaro di Savena
- Second year: Orthopedic internship at Santa Viola accredited private hospital - Bologna Neuropsychological internship at Maggiore Hospital Developmental internship at Mazzoni nursery and Budrio Hospital Neurological internship at - Multiple Sclerosis Center Bellaria Hospital, - UOC Physical and Rehabilitative Medicine, Pol Sant'Orsola Malpighi Geriatric internship at ASP Giovanni XXIIIT
- Third year: Internship at the Neonatal and Pediatric Intensive Care of the Maggiore Hospital Internship at UOCMRI Corte Roncati Internship at the Casa della Salute Navile Neurological Internship at the Neurological Hospital Bellaria (Bologna) Internship at Vigorso Prosthesis Center Internship at Spine Center - Bologna
- MOTHER LANGUAGE: Italian.
- ENGLISH: advanced level (FIRST -B2)
- FRENCH: advanced level (DELF - B2)
- GERMAN: intermediate levelPre-graduate
- 30 November 2019: participation in the Conference "Lumbar spine pathologies"; at Spine Center (Bologna)
- 24-25 October 2020: NeuroMuscular Taping course at the NMT Institute of Rome in Blow (first module); the second form was postponed due to Covid to October 2021.
Post graduate training
- March 15, 2021: Evidence-based course carried out online. Helping parents take care of their baby - "Hug your baby". It offers skills to help parents prevent and solve the main problems of newborns concerning sleep, crying and parent-child interaction.
- AIMI credits: 3 credits from the Italian AIMI Infant Massage Association. Preparation for the online course to become Certified Hug Teacher (CHT), HUG teacher with diploma.
- Training in Global Postural Re-education RPG according to Souchard at AIRPG, Bologna Course.
- 22 September 2021: participation in the project "The back goes to school (SVAS)" (AIFI and pediatric GIS event). Organized by Sinergia e Sviluppo srl, training and services for the health professions.